Negin Sang Kavir Co. is the owner of a Vanak Limestone quarry. This stone would be classified in different selections and various processing after production.
Limestone Pavers have been used to build numerous iconic and day-to-day hardscape structures, with some of the oldest ones still standing fully intact until today. From town halls, banks, train stations, post offices – even statues and sculpture pieces – limestone is almost everywhere. Pavers made of limestone are generally used today as flooring surfaces but it’s still possible to see large structures these days that are made of such materials. Since limestone is quarried from local sources, it’s possible to have highly specific cuts and shapes upon simple processing. Limestone also comes in various color shades, making it ideal for use in projects that require a great deal of customization. Because limestone pavers are essentially formed by nature, they exude an earthy and warm appeal that many property owners particularly sought for. This also means that each paver is unique from all the others. Limestone is also extremely durable and can withstand lengthy exposure to changing weather and climate. They are also intrinsically very attractive, adding to their appeal to owners of commercial establishments and residential properties.
• Walkways and pathways. It’s not every day that one can see pathways and walkways that are absolutely attractive. But with limestone, you can turn these areas into elegant structures. Pavers made of premium limestone are prized for their decorative features.
• Courtyards and patios. For those who don’t want to settle for the typical patio and courtyard, going for limestone as a dominant surface or flooring solution is the way to go. The dozens of available designs, patterns and shapes can altogether make for truly exceptional and aesthetically superior outdoor living rooms.
• Driveways. For property owners with discriminating taste and won’t settle for anything less than extraordinary, limestone pavers are the perfect option. They are durable, easy to maintain, and very attractive.
• Pool decks. The area surrounding the pool can be made truly attractive by using limestone paver pieces. They are commonly used as pool coping materials.
• Countertops. While not as common as marble and granite, countertops made of limestone are in use in some homes and business establishments like restaurants. They are preferred for their decorative merits.
• Fire features. Limestone is also a good material for fire features like fireplaces and fire pits.
• Interior flooring. Pavers made of limestone can be used as flooring solutions for your interior areas like bathroom, kitchen, dining room, and hallways. Limestone pavers are also extensively used in commercial applications particularly in hotels, shopping malls, hospitals, train stations, airports, and parks.
This stone has a unique beauty with its special color. This type of stone is very similar to brickwork, but due to its material, which is lime stone, it can also be used outside the building and in the open area. Limestone Elixir has a relatively crowded appearance.